Friday 7 November 2014

REVIEW - THE BODY SHOP'S ALOE CALMING FACIAL CLEANSER



As a student I know all about the struggles of sticking to a budget and attempting to avoid the temptation of buying the expensive versions of things you need. So I thought it would be a good idea to write a new Beauty on a Budget blog post each time I find products that I really like and are budget friendly.

A couple of weeks ago I finally bought The Body Shop's Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser after reading a number of bloggers recommending The Body Shop's skincare range. The cleanser costs £8.50 for a 200ml bottle. 

I have sensitive skin and it is quite hard for me to find a budget friendly cleanser that doesn't aggravate my skin. So when I saw that this cleanser was especially suited to people like me, with sensitive skin I thought why not give it a go and see if it works? It is described on the bottle as a 'skin-kind lotion proven to cleanse without irritating' and as a customer I would agree with that statement.

I use the Aloe Calming Cleanser morning and night. It is very gentle and does not cause my skin to sting whatsoever which is a recurring problem I have had with a lot of other cleansers. My skin type is combination and I am quite prone to blemishes. However since using this product I have definitely saw an improvement in my skin. This cleanser is also good for removing face make-up however I would not recommend it as a way to take off your mascara.

Also, just as an added note, a really good thing about The Body Shop is that they often have offers on. The day I bought my cleanser it was actually half price! So I would definitely keep an eye out for these offers to grab yourself even more of a bargain.

Lots of love,
Hayley x



No comments:

Post a Comment