Thursday 24 July 2014

A Snippet of Hayley

I suppose you could call me someone who jumps in with both feet, dives in head first, an eager beaver; as my very young self may have embarrassingly said. Once I cook up an idea in my head I am determined to pursue it. I guess this could be an explanation as to why this is my third attempt at blogging. I highly anticipate the start of something, but I tend to shy away from the end. What does this say about me? It could be that I have the attention span of an ant, or it could be something much more complex than that. Although my bet is on the first option. It is most likely that I, a self-professed fidget, has the attention span of an ant.

I am a third year student studying Public Relations. This so meaning that my time at university is soon coming to an end. Oh how I will miss living off chicken nuggets, chips and microwave meals. Having nights out and lie-ins. Glorious Sky TV where I can watch reality TV and soaps until my heart is content. However to me what is most important is the amazing friends I have made along the way. I plan on making the most of my last year at university, before I am ready to face the big and wonderful world.

Here I will write about things I like, things I don't like, things that intrigue me and things that confuse me. Significant events in my life and all the other little things in between. Popular culture, travel, fashion, beauty, public relations and anything else that tickles my fancy!

Well that's me, this is my blog and here is a silly picture of me in Spain...
Until next time,
Hayley x 
Follow My Blog on Bloglovin ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment