Saturday 26 July 2014

H&M Haul - Last minute bits from H&M before Madrid ☀️


On Wednesday I am travelling to Madrid to be an Au Pair for 6 weeks, which I will talk about in more detail in a blog post or two's time. It's going to be a completely new experience for me and I can't wait to meet my host family and explore the city. 

Today I went to my local city centre intending to get some euros and toiletries, but of course, I couldn't resist buying two last minute dresses to take away with me. Both of these dresses are from H&M and they only set me back by £19 well, £18.98 to be specific... Bargain ey! 


The first dress is this flowery smock dress which I actually bought in a size bigger to make it even more baggy for when I am abroad. That way it will keep me nice and cool in the scorching 30 degree heat. I am also lookin forward to wearing this dress in Autumn for university. This cost £14.99, the more expensive of the two but definitely my favourite.


The second dress I bought is actually a vest I think? Don't worry! I got it in a Large so that it is long enough to wear as a dress. At only £3.99 it is an absolute steal. I only wish there had been more colours as I would have definitely got a few more. 

This is such a small haul but I plan on doing lots more shopping in Madrid. So I'm trying to stop myself from buying things here otherwise my suitcase is certainly going to exceed the luggage weight on the return journey.... I'm ridiculously excited to go to Zara as I've heard it's amazing in Madrid! Expect bigger hauls in the very near future. 

Until next time,
Hayley x 


No comments:

Post a Comment