Sunday 27 July 2014

Barry M Lip Liner Review




Today's blog post is a review on the Barry M Lip Liner in shade Mulberry 9. 

Over the past year my love for lipstick has rapidly increased so I thought it was about time that I invested in some lip liners to go with my substantial amount of lipsticks... So about a month or two ago I headed to Superdrug to find a lip liner to start my collection. I wanted to buy one that was reasonably priced because well firstly I'm a student, and secondly I wasn't 100% sure whether I would like lip liner so I didn't want to spend too much just in-case. 

I ended up buying this Barry M Lip Liner in the shade Mulberry 9 for £2.99 which, I will tell you now, has become one of my most used pieces of make-up! Below is the colour on my hand and lips so you can see what the colour will actually look like. 




Pros

  •  Lasts for a good 4-5 hours before it starts to fade
  • Very pigmented so you do not have to spend ages building up the colour
  • Can be worn as both a lipstick and lip liner
  • Glides onto your lips smoothly
  • Retails at £2.99
  • Comes in a range of different colours from pinks to purples to nudes

Cons

  • It does not have a fragrance 

All in all for £2.99 I think with this product you get your money's worth and more! I know that the next lip liner I will be adding to my collection is going to be Barry M's Lip Liner in the shade Tan. I hope you have enjoyed this post and that this review has been helpful to anyone on the search for a new lip liner.

Until next time,
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment