Friday 8 August 2014

Madrid Adventures Week 1


I was told by a friend who was once an Au Pair that 'the first week is hard but you will get through it.' Here I am, 9 days in, and I'm alive and feeling pretty good! Yes I've dealt with tantrums and tears but I've also enjoyed playing games and getting to know the children I am looking after. 

On my days off I am able to explore the city of Madrid, and I do so with other Au Pairs that I meet through Facebook. (Sounds dodgy, I know, but it's legit!) On Sunday I visited Buen Retiro Park and Temple of Debod with two other girls. Here are some pictures that were taken on the day. 






I plan to write at least one blog post a week about my little Madrid adventure, and my experience of being an Au Pair. I would write more, however me and the internet connection here are not the best of friends...

Until next time.
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment