Monday 18 August 2014

My Halfway Mark


Today is the halfway mark to my Madrid adventure. I have been here exactly 21 days. On one hand I can say that the time has flown past, I honestly don't know where the days have gone. On the other hand I feel like I left home months ago. That's probably just the homesickness kicking in though...

So far I have had an amazing time in Madrid. Being an Au Pair, I will obviously admit that some mornings I wake up feeling totally unprepared for the day ahead of me but then, on an evening I realise that I had nothing to worry about. After hearing some horror stories, I am grateful to have such a kind host family! 

So, I've got exactly three weeks left until I go home and I certainly plan to make the most of it! This evening I am going into Madrid with a few friends to do a bit of sightseeing, so I'll be sure to make a blog post about that with lots of pictures. 

Lots of love,
Hayley x 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your trip sounds amazing. And its great that you are traveling and earning money at the same time! xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete